|Products & Service Offered |
Resolution Time Frame
Immediate resolution is possible, DCB will acknowledge receipt of your compliant within four (4) working days to resolve you complaint(s) to your satisfaction.
Department of Commerce
Head Office—Magomeni Mwembechai
P.O. Box 19798, Dar es Salaam.
Tel: +255-22-2172201; Fax: +255-22-2172199
Welcome to Complaints Section of DCB Commercial Bank Plc.
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not about any aspect of our business. It provides constructive ideas for improving our services
For flexibility and convenience of drawing money without restrictions and paying by cheques, you need to open a business or current account.
- Register your complaint to any DCB front line staff
- The DCB staff recording the complaint will ensure that you are properly identified
- The DCB staff will verify whether the information you have provided is sufficient
- The DCB staff will complete a customer complaints record sheet
- The staff may request additional information from you if required
- The DCB staff will provide you with the complaint reference number and a letter acknowledging receipt of complaint and a resolution date
- The resolution will be communicated to you according to the preferred means of communication, either fax, e-mail, mail
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution, the branch will forward the complaint to higher level at head office
- If you are still not satisfied with the resolution provided by DCB Bank plc, you may forward your complaint to Tanzania Bankers Association, and DCB will assist to complete the necessary forms required for the same.